Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Changing my cpu fan to a cpu cooler

Go to solution Solved by TheGlenlivet,

z73 has 3 120MM fans right?  p350x can only hold a 280MM cooler right?

Not gonna fit.

So a while ago I ordered the Kraken z73 to replace my be quiet pure rock cpu fan. I was supposed to buy a bigger case as well, but found out money didn't stretch far enough. So now I have a z73 i need to get into my pc. The question is; I have a phanteks eclpise p350x mid tower case with two graphic cards. Is it possible to get the z73 inside the pc or is it too small of a space? If it works, its gonna be really tight, but I'm kinda leaning towards it not fitting. Thank you for answers

Not gonna fit.

8 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Not gonna fit.

Yeah that's kinda what I figured. Guess I'm gonna have to wait to get more money to buy a bigger case

3 minutes ago, Vanjakaa said:

Yeah that's kinda what I figured. Guess I'm gonna have to wait to get more money to buy a bigger case

I mean, you can leave the side panel off and just lay the radiator on top  of the case if you NEED to install it now.

7 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

I mean, you can leave the side panel off and just lay the radiator on top  of the case if you NEED to install it now.

Yeah that works, but I'm in no rush. The only thing that stresses me now is finding a new case and actually building it up 😛