I am so tired...

Szy

Hi, I was looking forward to buy a new laptop from Asus, and I don't want to overspend it. The model I am trying to buy is out of stock, is there anyway I could find it somewhere else(that might still have stock)? Also, most models weren't sold in Canada, this is really painful for me to buy the ideal specs, it would be great if anyone can contact Asus about this馃槶

(the model I want is rog scar 15 with 3070, 5800h, 1440p 165hz which cost around $1999.99 usd)

2 minutes ago, Szy said:

it would be great if anyone can contact Asus about this

There aren't any asus staff or representatives on the forum as far as I know

Laptops with 3000 series graphics are hard to come by. Silicon shortages and all.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black聽(with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux聽- Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I need?聽ATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explained,聽group reg is bad

On 4/22/2021 at 8:58 AM, Fasauceome said:

There aren't any asus staff or representatives on the forum as far as I know

Laptops with 3000 series graphics are hard to come by. Silicon shortages and all.

Yea, but to my knowledge, it's easier to get laptop on hand right? Because scalpers and miners aren't trying to buy a whole system, otherwise pre-builds would also be all sold out.