Branded or Own Build

Budget (including currency): 1,50,000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Windows RDP Connections and Accounting Software: Tally and some normal stuff.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): A big Hi from VJ from India. I need a suggestion or help whatever you name it. I've a setup of Dell Edge T30 Server which is used for our staffs around 50 or 70 from various locations. Our main application is Tally it's an accounting software. The users are connecting the T30 through Windows RDP. the problem is sometimes the T30 slow and hangs. So we're planning to go for a Hardware upgrade for that i need a suggestion. Can we go for Branded or Own build. Waiting for your reply. Thanks. 

SERVER.html

3 minutes ago, Tamil Vijay said:

Our main application is Tally it's an accounting software

Im gonna go into a blind guess and say that its unable to be accelerated by GPUs, right?

4 minutes ago, Tamil Vijay said:

Can we go for Branded or Own build.

In an office context, i would go for a prebuilt server from the likes of Dell or HPE, Unless you have dedicated IT department on site.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.