What do you think about this build as a creators pc (for Lightroom etc)?

Herkul

RAM I chose TEAMGROUP T-Create Classic 10L DDR4 32GB Kit

GPU I am still using my old one AMD Radeon R9 370X

Is the case sufficient? Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Herkul said:

TEAMGROUP T-Create Classic 10L DDR4 32GB Kit

Price? While Zen 3 is the first time in forever where the die doesnt matter, i just wanna know just in case if Crucial Ballistix 32GB kit at the same speed is also at that price range.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

25 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Price? While Zen 3 is the first time in forever where the die doesnt matter, i just wanna know just in case if Crucial Ballistix 32GB kit at the same speed is also at that price range.

I meant Team Group T-Create 32GB 3200MHz CL22  while Ballistix is CL16, wouldn't this matter?

3 minutes ago, Herkul said:

I meant Team Group T-Create 32GB 3200MHz CL22  while Ballistix is CL16, wouldn't this matter?

Absolutely. Timing that loose pretty much suggest its a bad bin, and it might be hard to get them to CL16. And im bringing up ballistix because crucial have it in black, red, and white.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Just now, SorryClaire said:

Absolutely. Timing that loose pretty much suggest its a bad bin, and it might be hard to get them to CL16. And im bringing up ballistix because crucial have it in black, red, and white.

Yup, saw that. 😛 Thank you. Finally I made my mind with this pick lol.

11 minutes ago, Downkey said:

Hey, thanks for your reply. Why MSI MAG 550 Tomahawk? Can't buy Sarbent Rocket here.

2 minutes ago, Herkul said:

Hey, thanks for your reply. Why MSI MAG 550 Tomahawk? Can't buy Sarbent Rocket here.

unless you NEED the white board, it is way too overkill. The tomahawk is a great overall board that will handle the 5900x with ease for $170

What Gen4 drives are available for you?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

1 minute ago, Downkey said:

unless you NEED the white board, it is way too overkill. The tomahawk is a great overall board that will handle the 5900x with ease for $170

What Gen4 drives are available for you?

I am choosing because of the color indeed. Maybe it's a stupid decision though. Here is the list of all of the SSD cards: https://www.senukai.lt/paieska/?q=ssd+m2