pc crashed, and now it freezes when booting

Ka_rry

Starting a few weeks ago my pc would crash to a black screen, lights would stay on, IO worked (phone would charge) but power button didn't work. Flipping the switch on the psu would allow it to reboot. I downloaded the KB5001330 OS build that was supposed to patch a print issue causing crashes. That was a week ago and I had no issues until today when my pc froze. When rebooting it would freeze on the black screen with windows logo and the spinning dots no matter how many times I tried. I flashed the latest version of the bios (5603), but now it goes black after that same screen and my monitor detects no signal after a few seconds. I have also tried different ram and GPU but the problem remains, PSU fan stays on the whole time. 

Specs:

• Windows 10 64 bit
  • ASUS Strix x370-f Gaming  (BIOS 5603, latest)
  • AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB pro (2x16), DDR4-3200
  • Gigabyte RTX 2060 super 8gb gaming oc 3x 
  • EVGA G3 750W 80+gold
  • Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD
  • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB SSD

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated,

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Ka_rry said:

Starting a few weeks ago my pc would crash to a black screen, lights would stay on, IO worked (phone would charge) but power button didn't work. Flipping the switch on the psu would allow it to reboot. I downloaded the KB5001330 OS build that was supposed to patch a print issue causing crashes. That was a week ago and I had no issues until today when my pc froze. When rebooting it would freeze on the black screen with windows logo and the spinning dots no matter how many times I tried. I flashed the latest version of the bios (5603), but now it goes black after that same screen and my monitor detects no signal after a few seconds. I have also tried different ram and GPU but the problem remains, PSU fan stays on the whole time. 

Specs:

• Windows 10 64 bit
  • ASUS Strix x370-f Gaming  (BIOS 5603, latest)
  • AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB pro (2x16), DDR4-3200
  • Gigabyte RTX 2060 super 8gb gaming oc 3x 
  • EVGA G3 750W 80+gold
  • Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD
  • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB SSD

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Try a new install of windows, possibly something corrupted