Bsod when I use doom eternal and present from compute setting, while using msi afterburner overlay (not overclocked)

OwayBaway

My pc had a bsod while setting up an overlay in doom eternal, i think this is what failed i am not sure tho (nvlddmkm.sys)

44 minutes ago, OwayBaway said:

My pc had a bsod while setting up an overlay in doom eternal, i think this is what failed i am not sure tho (nvlddmkm.sys)

This may be the least informative “help me” post I have read to date. I suggest reading the pinned posts in the troubleshooting section to get an idea of what kind of information people are going to need to know to be able to help you.  Frequently a piece of information that seems irrelevant can help rule something out quickly and give you a better answer. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

30 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

This may be the least informative “help me” post I have read to date. I suggest reading the pinned posts in the troubleshooting section to get an idea of what kind of information people are going to need to know to be able to help you.  Frequently a piece of information that seems irrelevant can help rule something out quickly and give you a better answer. 

This has to be the least informative "heres some help" post I have seen to date, I suggest you take a step back and realize that your help post didn't really help anyone

20 minutes ago, OwayBaway said:

This has to be the least informative "heres some help" post I have seen to date, I suggest you take a step back and realize that your help post didn't really help anyone

20 minutes ago, OwayBaway said:

I dunno.  The statement that you need to actually say what computer components you have in order for anyone to have a base clue as to what is even going on sort of qualifies as that.  A lot of folks here won’t even look at a post of this type unless computer specs are mentioned.  I realize why they don’t.  It does make a certain amount of sense.  Perhaps someone will see your parenthased reference to be a specific BSOD error code with multiple solutions depending on the setup of the machine dropped as a sort of end note with no reference.  There are really quite a lot of them.  GL

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

12 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I dunno.  The statement that you need to actually say what computer components you have in order for anyone to have a base clue as to what is even going on sort of qualifies as that.  A lot of folks here won’t even look at a post of this type unless computer specs are mentioned.  I realize why they don’t.  It does make a certain amount of sense.  Perhaps someone will see your parenthased reference to be a specific BSOD error code with multiple solutions depending on the setup of the machine dropped as a sort of end note with no reference.  There are really quite a lot of them.  GL

sorry dude i had a mean response I was in a bad mood that day, I will try to include specs in my future posts!

have a great day and im sorry Cheers!