My pc won’t turn on

Brody1024

I just finished build my first pc and it won’t turn on, I don’t know if there are  cables that aren’t plugged in or plugged in to the wrong spot. The fans aren’t spinning and nothing is lighting up.

what are the system full specs? what have you tried so far? check that the 24pin mobo cable, 4+4 eps cable is plugged in(top left corner of mobo), and pci plugged into gpu(if applicable). then double check your front panel connections are correct with what your mobo manual shows, and obviously make sure the psu is plugged in and switched on(after checking the connections, not while working on the pc).

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

what are the system full specs? what have you tried so far? check that the 24pin mobo cable, 4+4 eps cable is plugged in(top left corner of mobo), and pci plugged into gpu(if applicable). then double check your front panel connections are correct with what your mobo manual shows, and obviously make sure the psu is plugged in and switched on.

In addition to these suggestions, also check your motherboard for a post code. 

Most modern motherboards have at least an led system to direct you to what the issue may be.

If you're not sure where the post code indicators are, check your motherboard manual.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.