Logitech g560 gaming speakers sound problems

killzor21

My logotech g560 speakers have been having weird problems all of a sudden that I can not figure out for the life of me. Asking to see if anyone else has had this problem or has any experience with the speakers.

Been working fine for 2 years until I got a new mouse, the razer death adder v2, then the sound just stopped working, like in the middle of a video. The sound plays randomly, plays for 20 seconds fine then stops for 5, plays for 6 seconds then stops for 8. The media still plays and the lights still flash so it knows there's a signal coming through, it just won't play sound. This weird problem even happens when I use the aux jack or Bluetooth. I also tried it on onother computer and it still happens. Thinking it might be the razer software, I uninstalled it and nothing changed, tried reinstalling the speakers drivers and software, nothing. I even reset my computer and nothing changed. Its like the speakers took on a mind of their own and just bricked it self.

Does anyone have any info on how to like factory reset them or wipe its memory?

Really scratching my head here 

Are you on firmware 122.2.22 and latest G Hub? I'd maybe try removal the Hub and reinstall. I haven't experienced the sound issue but the lighting can be hit and miss with some software versions. Try plug in the USB in a different slot as well. In theory there shouldn't be a conflict but maybe there's some edge case.

Yea iv tried all my USB ports and iv tried the the newest g hub firmware and the old logitech gaming software that was recommended with the speakers when I got them. Its just weird that iv got the same audio issues even through Bluetooth and the aux jack