How do I install more fans in my Asus TUF B450M-Pro motherboard?

Vatang

This is my first time building a pc and I want to install 4 fans but then I realized the motherboard has only 2 headers.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsair-air-series-led-af120-2018-120mm-case-cooling-fan-kit-white/6332811.p?skuId=6332811  This is the fans I want to install.

The fans are just single color so it has only 3 pin connector.

buy a fan controller / splitter

edit: also number of fan pins has nothing to do with "how many colours they have"

i7 8700k @ 5.0Ghz | ASUS Strix Z370-F Gaming | Cryorig R1 Ultimate | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 8GB (A8G) | WD Black 500GB PCIe NVMe | Samsung 750 EVO 120GB | Western Digital Black Series 1TB | Fractal Design Define R6 TG | Corsair RM750x

"Everyone says that I'm incredibly unlucky at the Silicon Lottery. In truth, I just persist in believing that 106°C is an acceptable temperature."

- Me, 2018

2 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

You'll want to buy a fan hub like this SilverStone one: https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?area=en&pid=526

3 minutes ago, S h u r i k e n said:

edit: also number of fan pins has nothing to do with "how many colours they have"

Are they same thing or different

13 hours ago, NZgamer said:

Fan splitters turn one fan header into many, so if you're controlling that fan header on your motherboard, you're controlling everything connected to the splitter. Fan hubs allow you to control curves on each individual fan. Splitters are usually cheaper, so if you don't care about controlling PWM on each individual fan, a splitter will work fine for you.

To add this. Hubs need to be either USB or knob controlled to allow individual controls for each connected fan. If it's just hub with external power and cable to mobo fan header, then difference between hub and splitter is that you are overriding mobos limit on how many fans can be powered from single header.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 7 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 9:29 PM, S h u r i k e n said:

Actually most RGB fans have 4 pins but single colour of colourless fans usually have 3 pins