Cat-6 RJ45 Connectors

ITZ-0W3N

Hi pretty new to the networking game and am trying out some thing with CAT-6 cable now i ordered these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07MM3FQ3F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

and they are okay but it is hard to get the cabling to pass through because its so thick and i struggle to do so

has anyone found any connectors that are easy to terminate meaning you dont need to force the cable in it just goes??

Did you straighten out about 2-3 inches of each wire before inserting into the connector? I hate to break it to you but those are the easy to use ones. The only thing I can think of is did you order Cat6a cable instead of Cat6? Cat6a is thicker gauge wire than cat6 which might explain it.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

7 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Did you straighten out about 2-3 inches of each wire before inserting into the connector? I hate to break it to you but those are the easy to use ones. The only thing I can think of is did you order Cat6a cable instead of Cat6? Cat6a is thicker gauge wire than cat6 which might explain it.

i have cat6 cable its on the wires and everything no cat6a business here, myabe im not making the cables straight enough