Fans for a future build

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Does anyone know an good performing budget fans that also don't look ugly asf. Need some for a future build and i have in mind a 30 dollar 120mm 6 pack fans from up here but i don't know if they are any good.

https://www.amazon.com/upHere-Airflow-Computer-Cooling-NT1206-6/dp/B08HQN5SP7/ref=sr_1_5?crid=13K4KTAO92SHN&dchild=1&keywords=uphere+fans+6+pack&qid=1619032501&sprefix=up+here+fans%2Caps%2C282&sr=8-5

These are the up here fans I have in mind.

if you don't need ARGB control, go with the rf120s 5 pack from Deepcool for 50 bucks

Don’t take everything I say seriously 

take it with a grain of s a l t

23 hours ago, tire said:

if you don't need ARGB control, go with the rf120s 5 pack from Deepcool for 50 bucks

The RF120M (5 pack of RF120 fans) is a very good option for RGB fans, if you have an RGB header on your motherboard. Best bang for you buck in my opinion. Can't really go wrong with them.

DeepCool Support

8 hours ago, DeepCool zer0 said:

The RF120M (5 pack of RF120 fans) is a very good option for RGB fans, if you have an RGB header on your motherboard. Best bang for you buck in my opinion. Can't really go wrong with them.

DeepCool Support

actually have those in my system as I do not have an argb header on my motherboard, but if I do go with argb, I will probably go corsair (No offense its just that you don't need an argb header for them)

Don’t take everything I say seriously 

take it with a grain of s a l t

14 hours ago, tire said:

actually have those in my system as I do not have an argb header on my motherboard, but if I do go with argb, I will probably go corsair (No offense its just that you don't need an argb header for them)

No offense taken at all. It should be noted that our ARGB fan lines (CF120/140 and MF120GT series) do come with an inline ARGB controller as well. The RF120M was a set designed specifically for customers that have 12v RGB headers on their motherboards. For the RF120 RGB fan series, we have packs that include the inline 12v RGB controller and some that do not. 

DeepCool Support

Arctic P12 PWM are great value, quiet fans, available in black and white.

-+-+- This is a reminder to clean the dust filters of your PC! -+-+-

Main PC:

Ryzen 5 1600 3.8GHz - RX 570 4GB - 2x8GB DDR4 - ASUS Prime X370-Pro - Shadow Rock 2 - Define S - Seasonic Prime Gold 650W

500GB NVME SSD - 1TB SATA SSD - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 Pro

Dorm PC:

i5 4590 - GTX 960 4GB - 2x4GB DDR3 - ASUS H81M2 - Dark Rock 3 - Define R3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Seasonic S12 430W - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

NAS:

Pentium G4400 - 4GB DDR4 - Fujitsu Esprimo P556 - 250GB SATA SSD - 2 x 4TB NAS HDD - 12V PSU - OpenMediaVault

Laptop:

Dell Latitude E6520 - i5 2430M - 2x4GB DDR3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

On 4/23/2021 at 2:09 PM, GrayTech said:

Arctic P12 PWM are great value, quiet fans, available in black and white.

yeah I saw those and those are the one I will be getting I don't really care about rgb, I just want it to look a little bit nice and not like the brown noctua ones.