Monitor Issues - Samsung LS24D332 24" + 1660 Super

SWalker22
Go to solution Solved by SWalker22,

I have a 1660 Super OC, bought in November last year, refurbed in February when the fans failed. I use 2 monitors and when I turned it on a few days ago, only one monitor connected. The detect button in display settings didn't work, neither did any of the options in Nvidia Control panel. The monitor that didn't work use HDMI, the one that did work used DP. I restarted and checked drivers, I am on the latest, 466.11, and tried rolling back to the previous driver. I then bought a DP to HDMI cable which at first didn't work, but when I plugged my laptop in via HDMI It worked straight away. When I then plugged my PC in it worked. However today it stopped working again and plugging my laptop in again didn't fix it and neither device could detect it. I am unsure of what else to try and although I can still use my PC, it is annoying that it doesn't work. Any ideas, thanks.

Edit: It somehow solved itself.

I have a 1660 Super OC, bought in November last year, refurbed in February when the fans failed. I use 2 monitors and when I turned it on a few days ago, only one monitor connected. The detect button in display settings didn't work, neither did any of the options in Nvidia Control panel. The monitor that didn't work use HDMI, the one that did work used DP. I restarted and checked drivers, I am on the latest, 466.11, and tried rolling back to the previous driver. I then bought a DP to HDMI cable which at first didn't work, but when I plugged my laptop in via HDMI It worked straight away. When I then plugged my PC in it worked. However today it stopped working again and plugging my laptop in again didn't fix it and neither device could detect it. I am unsure of what else to try and although I can still use my PC, it is annoying that it doesn't work. Any ideas, thanks.

Edit: It somehow solved itself.

Edited by SWalker22
It fixed itself