my new pc build

Budget (including currency): 900$-1000$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming games like: forza horizon 4, sea of thieves, beamng drive, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

i am planning to upgrade from my grandmas old laptop that i have been using for about 4 years now, i don't want to waste my money on stuff like rgb since it's pointless to me but im planning to upgrade stuff like gpu, any help or recommendations would be welcome.

51 minutes ago, notgermantotally said:

Budget (including currency): 900$-1000$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming games like: forza horizon 4, sea of thieves, beamng drive, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

i am planning to upgrade from my grandmas old laptop that i have been using for about 4 years now, i don't want to waste my money on stuff like rgb since it's pointless to me but im planning to upgrade stuff like gpu, any help or recommendations would be welcome.

The GPU is overpriced,it's worth at most 150$.

I reccomend you get what Downkey made

47 minutes ago, Downkey said:

BUT I would change the 11400 for an 11500 as it has stronger integrated graphics,and I would use those integrated graphics until you can find a cheap Rx 570,GTX 1050 ti on the used market.

It's impossible to buy any GPU  brand new nowadays.

1 hour ago, Downkey said:

the most i can find this gpu for is 350 dollars (more than the gtx 1050 ti im planning to get, not the one from pcpp)

1 minute ago, notgermantotally said:

the most i can find this gpu for is 350 dollars (more than the gtx 1050 ti im planning to get, not the one from pcpp)

honestly just get a system with an IGPU (i5 11500 for example) and then when GPU prices come down get something like a 3050ti (when they are out, and when prices arent outrageous)

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

18 minutes ago, Downkey said:

honestly just get a system with an IGPU (i5 11500 for example) and then when GPU prices come down get something like a 3050ti (when they are out, and when prices arent outrageous)

but the performance is uhhhhhhh. how do i put this, i prefer not using integrated gpu

2 minutes ago, notgermantotally said:

but the performance is uhhhhhhh. how do i put this, i prefer not using integrated gpu

The thing is that you would be paying $300 for a 1050ti. Overpriced crap. The IGPU would be temporary untill you can find a GPU.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

33 minutes ago, Downkey said:

The thing is that you would be paying $300 for a 1050ti. Overpriced crap. The IGPU would be temporary untill you can find a GPU.

at this point i just prefer paying 300 dollars for a 1050 ti and get a playable framerate rather than have a garbage framerate and graphics that look like they just escaped the playstation one