GPU lights and fans on but ports not working

Voyflen

Hey, so I just built my first pc and my gpu fans and lights and everything else works. The one thing is though is that when I plug my monitor into the pc it says “No signal check ports”. I know the monitor works since it worked on my old computer. I also confirmed it was the GPU ports because I tried my old monitor too with a different HDMI and DP cable and that didn’t work either. Lastly, I also checked all of the inputs on the monitor to make sure it wasn’t that. If anyone knows a fix please comment. 😄

Parts:

Ryzen 5 5600X

ROG Strix B-450 II

6700 XT

Monitor:

Sceptre 25 Edgeless 165HZ 

image.jpg

image.jpg

40 minutes ago, Voyflen said:

Hey, so I just built my first pc and my gpu fans and lights and everything else works. The one thing is though is that when I plug my monitor into the pc it says “No signal check ports”. I know the monitor works since it worked on my old computer. I also confirmed it was the GPU ports because I tried my old monitor too with a different HDMI and DP cable and that didn’t work either. Lastly, I also checked all of the inputs on the monitor to make sure it wasn’t that. If anyone knows a fix please comment. 😄

Parts:

Ryzen 5 5600X

ROG Strix B-450 II

6700 XT

Monitor:

Sceptre 25 Edgeless 165HZ 

When you say the fans of the graphics card are spinning, are they they at full blast?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here