Recently started getting a lot of bsod on my computer

nekreativ

So my computer is fairly old and i just recently started getting a lot of bsod some of the error messages i remember are
MEMORY_MANAGMENT - i tried memory diagnostic and no errors
KERNEL_CHECK_FAILURE
specs are 
intel i5 4670
Asus strix rx 470
16gb of ram not sure of the manufacturer
and mb is GIGABYTE B85M-DS3H

And also i wasnt able to get the dump files the way the pinned post suggests because the resource monitor was just stuck on 60 seconds but when i opened it i saved some files from a report so i hope they are useful

PC_20210420-000004_2.7z

Before jumping into that bsod dump, has anything changed hardware wise to the system? (This includes moving or removing of components from and to the system)

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

20 minutes ago, 178Jax said:

Before jumping into that bsod dump, has anything changed hardware wise to the system? (This includes moving or removing of components from and to the system)

yes i have added an ssd and upgraded  my ram like 4 months ago. But i only started getting problems this week.

Just because it wasn't happening before does not mean it was stable. You have two additional variables in this situation, one being ram, 2 being a ssd. Either could be faulty or not compatible with your current config. Ram could be the more likely as most people slap them in without forethought about the ram speeds/timings/module models etc.

What are the models names/numbers of the ram and ssd that is currently in your system?

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

27 minutes ago, 178Jax said:

Just because it wasn't happening before does not mean it was stable. You have two additional variables in this situation, one being ram, 2 being a ssd. Either could be faulty or not compatible with your current config. Ram could be the more likely as most people slap them in without forethought about the ram speeds/timings/module models etc.

What are the models names/numbers of the ram and ssd that is currently in your system?

I think the ssd is a kingston A400 480 gb
i dont really know about the ram i know its ddr 3 1600 mhz and 4 sticks each 4gb 

2 minutes ago, nekreativ said:

i dont really know about the ram i know its ddr 3 1600 mhz and 4 sticks each 4gb 

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic MemoryChip get MemoryType, Name, Capacity, Configuredclockspeed, DeviceLocator, FormFactor, Manufacturer, Serialnumber, Speed
Capacity    ConfiguredClockSpeed  DeviceLocator   FormFactor  Manufacturer  MemoryType  Name             SerialNumber  Speed
4294967296  1600                  ChannelA-DIMM0  8           1302          24          Physical Memory  EDD10000      1600
4294967296  1600                  ChannelA-DIMM1  8           1302          24          Physical Memory  DF140000      1600
4294967296  1600                  ChannelB-DIMM0  8           1302          24          Physical Memory  4B090000      1600
4294967296  1600                  ChannelB-DIMM1  8           1302          24          Physical Memory  AC0C0000      1600

Maybe this helps with it aswell

Im gonna go to sleep so sorry if im not responding i will probably be awake in like 11 hours

Try with 2 sticks of ram and if it fails, try the other 2.  Make sure to use the slots recommended by the user manual.  If they both fail then try one stick at a time in each slot until you narrow it down to a slot, or not.

7 hours ago, SGT-AMD said:

Are any of the components over clocked?

no they arent.

8 hours ago, Heliian said:

Try with 2 sticks of ram and if it fails, try the other 2.  Make sure to use the slots recommended by the user manual.  If they both fail then try one stick at a time in each slot until you narrow it down to a slot, or not.

i dont really wanna mess with the insides so if theres a different solution i would rather do that.