My very 1st PC build budget at around 1300€/$1500

Budget (including currency): 1300€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: It will be used mainly for gaming all those AAA games i never got to run on my 8/7-ish-year-old year old laptop, im a software developer so i do intend to program, run simple simulations and possible use blender for some 3d rendering also i might stream some day.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

So for the full description of the situation, I'm currently running an Acer Aspire E5-571 it´s an 8/7-ish-year-old laptop, it got me through college poorly I had to run lots of virtual machines, and let's say it was tight on RAM... and everything else, well somehow I managed, I got a job recently and with the money I saved in the past years, lots of years, I decided I deserve to treat myself, life never smiled upon me so its time I make myself smile, so here we are, I know a fair bit about PC's I watch all the Linus videos and I love tech and try to keep my self updated, but in any case, I don't have money to waste so I want to hear every opinion, I want to make sure I'm making the right decisions since I'm not an expert on the matter. I searched for a bit and made a list on part picker I cant buy everything at once but once the list is set and ready to go ill start picking the parts up once I see a good deal on them. 
Here is the list I got so far, feel free to point some changes of any kind. 
Obs: Wifi is a must, and I would love to have a front USB type C, I do not want any kind of RGB unless its cheaper that way, I think its worth mentioning that it kinda gets hot in my house so a good cooler is a must, for storage, I do have a 1T 7600RPM Barracuda drive so I would only need a 1T m.2 nvme drive for the OS.

PCPartPicker part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wfDrBc
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB TUF GAMING OC Video Card 
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply 
Total: Around $1100 

PS: I do not need any peripherals because I have something laying around, but I won't mind monitor recommendations because I want a new one for games and make the one I have (Monitor Gaming ACER KG241P 23.8'' - 1 ms - 144 - FreeSync) a secondary one.

1 hour ago, Daniel_fcc said:

Budget (including currency): 1300€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: It will be used mainly for gaming all those AAA games i never got to run on my 8/7-ish-year-old year old laptop, im a software developer so i do intend to program, run simple simulations and possible use blender for some 3d rendering also i might stream some day.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

So for the full description of the situation, I'm currently running an Acer Aspire E5-571 it´s an 8/7-ish-year-old laptop, it got me through college poorly I had to run lots of virtual machines, and let's say it was tight on RAM... and everything else, well somehow I managed, I got a job recently and with the money I saved in the past years, lots of years, I decided I deserve to treat myself, life never smiled upon me so its time I make myself smile, so here we are, I know a fair bit about PC's I watch all the Linus videos and I love tech and try to keep my self updated, but in any case, I don't have money to waste so I want to hear every opinion, I want to make sure I'm making the right decisions since I'm not an expert on the matter. I searched for a bit and made a list on part picker I cant buy everything at once but once the list is set and ready to go ill start picking the parts up once I see a good deal on them. 
Here is the list I got so far, feel free to point some changes of any kind. 
Obs: Wifi is a must, and I would love to have a front USB type C, I do not want any kind of RGB unless its cheaper that way, I think its worth mentioning that it kinda gets hot in my house so a good cooler is a must, for storage, I do have a 1T 7600RPM Barracuda drive so I would only need a 1T m.2 nvme drive for the OS.

PCPartPicker part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wfDrBc
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB TUF GAMING OC Video Card 
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply 
Total: Around $1100 

PS: I do not need any peripherals because I have something laying around, but I won't mind monitor recommendations because I want a new one for games and make the one I have (Monitor Gaming ACER KG241P 23.8'' - 1 ms - 144 - FreeSync) a secondary one.

Paying 90$ too much for the 5600x so go with a 11600K and a Z590 instead. Also change the cooler to a 212 black edition as it is basically the same price and much newer. And change the case to a phanteks p360a

Edited by davemc
accidentally said 3600x, should be 5600x

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, davemc said:

Paying 90$ too much for the 3600x so go with a 11600K and a Z590 instead. Also change the cooler to a 212 black edition as it is basically the same price and much newer. And change the case to a phanteks p360a

I'll look more into the possibility of changing  3600x with a 11600K and the X570-PLUS for the  Z590, but like i said the front USB type C is kind of a must and i don't think that the  phanteks p360a has it, but thx for the advice 

Solid looking parts list. For a 5600x I'd suggest looking at DDR4 3600 memory since AMD chips tend to benefit from higher memory clocks. I personally went for an x570 board and I wonder if I'd been better off saving a few bucks and going with a b550 board instead. The only real difference is that you get PCIe gen4 off the chipset, but if you've only got a GPU and an NVMe SSD hooked up, those can just run off the CPUs lanes which are gen4. I've heard some potentially concerning things about thermals in the H510, so you might want to look for a case with better airflow.

Of course the elephant in the room is always going to be the graphics card. At the current state, I don't think you'll find a 3070 for under 1000$ USD unless you get really lucky with a drop, and the 5600x doesn't have onboard graphics. As suggested above, going the intel route (the 11600k looks to be pretty much on par with the 5600x) would provide you with a stopgap solution until can get your hands on a GPU.

Oh also, I'm not entirely sure the Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS has a USB-C connector on it for front IO. I was in a similar spot when building my system and ultimately ended up going with the MSI mag x570 tomahawk. Has the type-c connector, integrated wifi, and pretty killer VRMs for that price point. Would recommend.

1 minute ago, goldlemur33 said:

Solid looking parts list. For a 5600x I'd suggest looking at DDR4 3600 memory since AMD chips tend to benefit from higher memory clocks. I personally went for an x570 board and I wonder if I'd been better off saving a few bucks and going with a b550 board instead. The only real difference is that you get PCIe gen4 off the chipset, but if you've only got a GPU and an NVMe SSD hooked up, those can just run off the CPUs lanes which are gen4. I've heard some potentially concerning things about thermals in the H510, so you might want to look for a case with better airflow.

Of course the elephant in the room is always going to be the graphics card. At the current state, I don't think you'll find a 3070 for under 1000$ USD unless you get really lucky with a drop, and the 5600x doesn't have onboard graphics. As suggested above, going the intel route (the 11600k looks to be pretty much on par with the 5600x) would provide you with a stopgap solution until can get your hands on a GPU.

Right i forgot that i could go up to DDR4 3600 ill change that, also i would raher go ryzen but like i said ill look into the possibility to a 11600K also i can wait for the graphics card availabily im not in a hurry. Thx for the help.

this leaves 500euro in your budget for a gpu. most likely you'll manage to get a 3060ti, not a 3070 for 500e. changed the case because the 510 is a hot box and you said ambient temps are high

9 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

this leaves 500euro in your budget for a gpu. most likely you'll manage to get a 3060ti, not a 3070 for 500e. changed the case because the 510 is a hot box and you said ambient temps are high

Impressive looks great to me, even has some portuguese stores i can buy those from, thank you, as for the gpu 3060ti is an options ill have to look into those later, u know, when the prices make some sense