Bluetooth Problem between Windows 10 and Galaxy S20

Jxhannes

Hello Forum!
I have now for some time a problem with my bluetooth on my computer and I just do not know what to do, so I write here because I think here are most experts. 

PC:
ASUS Rog Strix B55F Gaming (Wifi) 
Ryzen 3600x
RTX 2070

Crucial P1 1Tb m.2

Windows 10 (newest updates, but even with older versions the problem was already present)

Problem:

I want to connect my PC with my cell phone (Samsung Galaxy S20), but it does not work. When I press connect, the message "pair device" appears on the PC, but it does not go further. The phone and the PC then permanently alternates between connected and paired. Windows wechselt im Sekundentakt die anzeige ob das Gerät nun verbunden ist oder nur gekoppelt. 
If it works for a short time, it comes after a short time "connection failed" and it starts all over again. I also get a permanent request from Windows to connect the devices, but it does not work. Due to the permanent connection, my phone also consumes a lot of battery. 

What I have already tried:

• The drivers are all up to date, both on the computer and on my phone are installed the latest updates. When I try the whole thing with my Tab S7+, there are no problems. 
  • Neither my phone nor my PC has problems connecting via Bluetooth with any other device. 
  • I have also reset my PC, unfortunately without success. The error still exists. 
  • Even with Bluetooth adapter the error is not solved.
  • I have deleted all Bluetooth devices on both devices several times and tried to do the whole thing from the beginning, does not work either. 
  • Der Fehler bestand auch bei meinem alten Mainboard mit Bluetooth PCIe Karte, scheint also kein Hardwaredefekt zu sein. 
  • The error also existed on my old mainboard with Bluetooth PCIe card, so it doesn't seem to be a hardware defect. 

I think that was pretty much it, I hope you understand the explanation. I am unfortunately not Native English.

Does anyone have any ideas what else I could try? I am grateful for any advice.

Just to explain why I want to connect this in the first place: I want to call my PC from my cell phone (Microsoft your smartphone).

Greetings from Austria! 

23 minutes ago, Jxhannes said:

I want to call my PC from my cell phone (Microsoft your smartphone).

This doesn't use Bluetooth, it's network/cloud-based.

BT between phone and PC is just broken and useless, that's why such solutions use the network nowadays.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Thanks for your reply!

But I am pretty sure Windows "Your Smartphone" uses Bluetooth to connect between the phone and the PC. It's taking the calls like a car ... only the other functions like photos and messages are over the network but I would want to use the call function as well (I think this is the most useful application of the programm)

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2