Can anyone suggest a good membrane keyboard?

MitsoMinh

I'm looking for a cheap but good membrane keyboard. This is because mechanical keyboards are quite expensive and i dont think I need one, so membrane is fine for me. Ten keyless would be preferable and my budget is 40 euros

I mean there is better much better and more fitting than this but I really like the Asus cerebus has multimedia keys too and 2 color led it work for me as a spare KB it has numpad tho which you didn't want 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

2 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Oof, it's not available

13 minutes ago, Karmas Gecko said:

I'm looking for a cheap but good membrane keyboard. This is because mechanical keyboards are quite expensive and i dont think I need one, so membrane is fine for me. Ten keyless would be preferable and my budget is 40 euros

https://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/keyboards/alloy-core-rgb-membrane-gaming-keyboard Haven't tried this personally, but you could check it out. It's 47 euros in my country, should be around 40 in other countries.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

18 minutes ago, Karmas Gecko said:

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g213-rgb-gaming-keyboard.920-008083.html#product-tech-specs

Another one I found from Logitech, should be good. Should be around 40 euros.

10 minutes ago, Karmas Gecko said:

Yeah maybe got discontinued since I bought it a few years ago

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Karmas Gecko said:

Thanks! I'll look into them

Damn they are both 60 euros because of the shipping costs, but the Logitech might be the I'm going to choose

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Yeah maybe got discontinued since I bought it a few years ago

Yeah the reviews are from 1 year ago

7 minutes ago, Karmas Gecko said:

Damn they are both 60 euros because of the shipping costs, but the Logitech might be the I'm going to choose

Damn those shipping costs 😞 Anyway, glad you liked one of em. I prefer the Logitech too.

You should be able to find a cheap mechanical for that price point too. Look into RedDragon and companies like that via Amazon.

Project Gray Scale
Intel Core i7 6900k @ 4.2Ghz - Dominator 32GB DDR4 2400 CL10 - Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB NVMe - 2 Samsung 840 EVO 1TB (Gaming and Sratch) - 2 Barracuda 2TB 
Asus x99 Deluxe - MSI Aero OC GTX 1080Ti - Seasonic 760 XP² - Mod1PC Custom Cables - EKWB CPU & GPU Blocks Nickle/Plexi - EKWB D5 PWM 
EKWB PE360 - Corsair ML120 (6)  - InWin 303- NK65 Entry Watermelon w/ Gat Laseron 70g (205g0 & Filmed) - Logitech G Pro x Superlight
Kanto YU2 - Sennheiser PC360 SE - Acer XF270HU

BUT DOES IT FOLD?! https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=963814

Some of the portable logitech boards are 10-keyless, and i've generally had a good experience with their membranes (as good as can be).

However, I agree with the rest of the posters that mechanical keyboards (non-RGB ones anyway) have come down in price, and switchtype shouldn't be the main method by which someone tries to save on price