Just got more storage but its not displaying

Go to solution Solved by Slayerking92,

image.png.74cc12c46611d667f159154cf9fe7ebc.png

Hi everyone, First time posting on here so I am not exactly certain how to format this so I will get straight to the point.

I bought some new 6tb hard drives for my birthday and after I installed them into my PC I realized that for some reason it would not display my 3 hard drives but only 2. I even checked the BIOS and its not registering it there either. I have already made sure it was not the wire by switching out the ones that were working with the ones on the HDD that would not display. That was not the issue and the one HDD that wouldn't show up after I did this but then the old HDD was not displaying anymore. I tried scouring the internet but could not find any information if my motherboard (ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WI-FI) could have more than 2 HDD at a time, and it says it can have up 4 at a time. However, I then thought the issue may be that I have 2 SSD in my PC and wanted to know if a PC can only handle 4 total drives? If so, no worries. If not, then how can I get my PC to display and use all my HDD? Side note- I have already partitioned both 6TB HDD so I know both work and I have had it display both at once but then it would not display my old 2TB HDD (all HDD are Seagate)  

Thanks in Advance!

P.S.

If I can only have 2HDD and 2SSD at a time is there a good way to clone my old HDD to my new one so that my applications don't have issues trying to direct themselves to the old HDD?

Capture.PNG

id assume one of the hdds in in sata port one and on of the ssds is in a m2 slot

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler