BSoD every day, sometimes multiple times.

Siorray

So a few days ago I started experiencing BSoDs, since then I have tried analyzing stuff as much as my knowledge would allow. I've ran a memory check which has come back with no issues on neither of my RAM sticks. I checked if there was any rollback available to my wifi drivers (which from what I can tell the dmp refers to?) to which there was none, I can't find a driver to try and reinstall (tbh I'm not sure what to trust). I've ran a syscheck to see if there were any corrupted files; there we two but they were repaired and it's still happening. I'm at a loss at what to do now.

Edit: I just did a network reset to see if that will fix anything, will post updates. 

Thanks for any help you can give. 

• Windows 10 Home (10.0, build 19042) x64
  • What OS was originaly installed on the system? WIndows 10
  • Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from a retailer)? OEM
  • Age of system (hardware): Almost 2 years. 
  • Age of OS installation: I did a fresh install roughly 6 months ago or so? Give or take. 
  • CPU: Intel i7-7700 @ 3.60 GHz
  • GFX: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.  Z270P-D3-CF
  • Power Supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro P11 650W '80
  • System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology
  • Desktop

041821-9000-01.dmp

Edited by Siorray
Updating info.

Just got another BsOD after doing a full network reset 16h ago, it was going so smoothly too at first. I left my PC on the entire time from the reset to check.