First Build any changes I should make.

Budget (including currency): 1500USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: anything I feel like putting it through as well as streaming and video editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Right now I'm using this old HP laptop Intel Core i7-4710HQ 12gb of Ram 1tb hdd and intel hd 4600 which is fine but I am planning to make a build within the next year and here is the list:

MBD: MSI Z490-A Pro ATX Price I found: $170

CPU: Intel Core i5-11600k Price I found: $260 

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3600 MHz Price I found: $80 

GPU: Nvidia RTX 3070(when prices go down) msrp:$500 

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 140mm cooler (brown) Price I found: $100 

Case: ASUS TUF GT501 Mid Tower ATX case (black) Price I found: $170 

Storage: Seagate Firecuda SSHD 2TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Price I found: $110 

PSU: Seasonic Core GX-650, 650w 80+ Gold Full modular Price I found: $100

Full Amount $1490 USD

Any recommendations on changes I should make?

Also I would like to get like 2 displayport 1080p or 4k monitors any recommendations on those too I would prefer to only spend like $300 on monitors.

Youre spending too much on the case there. Downgrade to something like a 4000D Airflow or even 275R from Corsair. If you want a similar looking case, look at the Silent base 601 from Bequiet or MB520 from Cooler Master (H500P Mesh is also a good idea but those can go up to 200$ nowadays). Also, you should change to an SSD, SHDD is a horrible value for mass storage as its way too small of a cache 99% of the time. You can find a 240GB SSDs from trusted brands like Adata, Western Digital or Samsung and 2TB of HDD if youre scared of out of space. Also, youll need to update your BIOS to support 11th Gen in that motherboard. If you want out of the box support, go for Z590. Also, Seasonic Focus is a better PSU series than Core if you wanna stick with Focus, but CX650 is also in that price bracket and should also be a banger if you can find the newer units. You can recognize them by these new "Grey Labels" or "Black Label".

Jual Corsair CX Series 650W - Corsair CX650 80  Bronze Berkualitas | Shopee  Indonesia

Corsair CX650F RGB Black 650 Watt Buy

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Cases are very pesonal picks. but I really suggest maybe going for a cheaper better value proposition than the ASUS TUF. It's not a bad case by any means it;s very good build quality airflow could be better and could be a good LAN case because of the handles at the top. Personally what I would do is allocate more funds towards my storage than case.  if you go with something like a lancool 2 mesh for $108 this would free up some more budget. also get  better airflow you could go with a SATA or NVME SSD 500 GB and go with a seagate barracuda 2tb. 

Aside from the storage case thing I thinks it's a pretty good build. Personally I would try ymmy hand at buying A ryzen based system but sadly lack of stock and how good the i5 is ryzen isn't really super compelling unless I plan on hopping on a ryzen 9 5xxx as a possible upgrade