LG V60 vs Sharp Aquos Zero 2?

Ali_H.

I understand that these are two brands that aren't common for smartphones. I would go for the LG, if they didn't leave the smartphone market. I want to go for the Aquos, but I don't know how well they keep up with updates, (but also that small battery thou). Any recommendations? 

56 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

240Hz screen

SD855

3,130mAh battery

> worries about not getting updates

lol...

yeah, i know

Curious as to what's making you lean toward those devices. The Sharp is a bit of an odd duck with that older chipset, and it's been around for a while on top of that.

4 hours ago, Commodus said:

Curious as to what's making you lean toward those devices. The Sharp is a bit of an odd duck with that older chipset, and it's been around for a while on top of that.

TBH, Apple, Samsung, and Google don't have anything that interests me. I'm slightly cautious of Chinese brands for personal political reasons (plus the added hassle of importing and finding a global model). Also, I just have a thing for brands not well known in my region (USA), Such as Sony, Nokia, LG, Asus, etc. I don't really care about the latest and greatest SOC so a 855 works fine for me. 

Edited by Ali_H.