Asrock x370 gaming x bios problem/bricked

Hi there,
I'm new here and don't know how should I ask for help. My apologies .
I was updating bios to 5.90 form 5.20 and while updating I faced load shedding issue and pc turned off (73% done).
After that turned power on and nothing shows on monitor (it's not posting anything on monitor). I got random code on led which is located on motherboard. Led shows me few random code changing and F2 then F9 and it shows forever.

May be my motherboard bricked.

PC Specs:
Ryzen 7 1700
Asrock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming X
G.skill flarex 3200 Mhz 8GB
Corsair MP510 250 GB
Asus ROG Strix RX580 OC 8GB

my question is :

1. How can I restore bios?
  2. what is the model of bios chip? where is the bios chip situated? (my friend said if I know the model he can flash the chip)
  3. can I flash the chip using "BIOS_PH" header? if so which device/cable/programmer need to use. Also what is the correct pin diagram of "BIOS_PH" header. ( my friend told me to ask)

Current situation:
For the COVID-19 pandemic we are in lockdown situation. every service center is close now. and the the lockdown period is not mention yet.
I'm a full time freelancer and I need to fix the motherboard asap. I can't effort new one now.

Please help me to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance

4 minutes ago, safienam30 said:

Thank you so much for your comment. I want to know the chip name. my friend has few programmer. before buy new one he want to check. also where is the chip located? 

The chip is located just above the Bios_Ph header. The chip name should be on it, I do not know it, or can find a clean picture of the chip.

X370 bios chip location.png

35 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The chip is located just above the Bios_Ph header. The chip name should be on it, I do not know it, or can find a clean picture of the chip.

X370 bios chip location.png

Thanks for your quick reply. this chip is covered with a Pcie 3 sticker.