What motherboard for Ryzen 5 5600X?

I want to buy a new CPU probably the Ryzen 5 5600X, I was wondering what type of motherboard I should buy. I have a budget of 180 euro's for the motherboard. 

Thanks in advance,

4 minutes ago, Overpriced CPU said:

I want to buy a new CPU probably the Ryzen 5 5600X, I was wondering what type of motherboard I should buy. I have a budget of 180 euro's for the motherboard. 

Thanks in advance,

B550 or X570. Look at the features you want and need and make your choice. Also look at reviews for in depth analysis on those boards. 

8 minutes ago, Overpriced CPU said:

Thanks in advance,

the b550 tomahawk is an excellent mobo with excellent features, some others are the strix b550 - f, msi b550 pro, msi mpg x570, all of those are good ones.

here is a parametric filter that will show you compatible motherboards in this price range. 

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

Thanks for your replies that helps me a lot!

I was also wondering what type of cooling you recommend, is it worth to buy water cooling or is the Ryzen stock cooling just fine? I would like to have a more quiet pc.

Just now, Overpriced CPU said:

I was also wondering what type of cooling I you recommend, is it worth to buy water cooling or is the Ryzen stock cooling just fine? I would like to have a more quiet pc.

If you just want a quiet PC, try to get a quieter aircooler instead as AIO pump gurgle can be worse than a fan whirr. Something like Noctua NH-U12S (Or BeQuiet Dark Rock series) should suit ya.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.