Recommendation 1440p 144hz monitor

Trisen

I will buy a new monitor, im thinking of LG 27GL850B, is it still a good monitor after 2 years? Or do u guys have any recommendation?

Thats a good monitor, here are some other good ones:

Great 1440p 144hz Monitors:

Asus TUF VG27AQ

LG 27GN850-B

Overpriced, but still good:

Asus Strix XG27AQ

Decent Budget Ones:

Monoprice 27in Zero-G

Acer KG271U

Nice Curved Ones:

Gigabyte G27QC

Asus TUF VG27WQ

Best Ultrawide Ones:

Gigabyte G34WQC

Samsung C49RG9

This one is 240hz, but i thought I'd include it anyway because its awesome:

Samsung Odyssey G9 (King of Gaming Monitors)

Hopefully you can find something you like.

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

1 minute ago, King of Memes said:

Thats a good monitor, here are some other good ones:

Great 1440p 144hz Monitors:

Asus TUF VG27AQ

LG 27GN850-B

Overpriced, but still good:

Asus Strix XG27AQ

Decent Budget Ones:

Monoprice 27in Zero-G

Acer KG271U

Nice Curved Ones:

Gigabyte G27QC

Asus TUF VG27WQ

Best Ultrawide Ones:

Gigabyte G34WQC

Samsung C49RG9

This one is 240hz, but i thought I'd include it anyway because its awesome:

Samsung Odyssey G9 (King of Gaming Monitors)

Hopefully you can find something you like.

The LG 27GN850 isn't available yet in my country so i just have to rock with the 27GL850. But what u recommend more? Tasus VG27AQ or 27GL850?

VG27AQ1A might be a tad better than forementioned "Asus TUF VG27AQ"

VG27AQ1A Should be native 10-bit panel afaik and all ( https://www.displaydb.com/compare/asus-tuf-gaming-vg27aq1a/asus-tuf-gaming-vg27aq )

I was considering Gigabyte M27Q earlier, but that often has bad glow in dark conditions.

I edit my posts more often than not

3 minutes ago, Trisen said:

The LG 27GN850 isn't available yet in my country so i just have to rock with the 27GL850. But what u recommend more? Tasus VG27AQ or 27GL850?

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/compare/lg-27gl850-b-vs-asus-tuf-vg27aq/912/1640?usage=3623&threshold=0.10

the asus one is better for some users, but the lg one is better for some, take your pick.

5 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

VG27AQ1A might be a tad better than forementioned "Asus TUF VG27AQ"

VG27AQ1A Should be native 10-bit panel afaik and all ( https://www.displaydb.com/compare/asus-tuf-gaming-vg27aq1a/asus-tuf-gaming-vg27aq )

I was considering Gigabyte M27Q earlier, but that often has bad glow in dark conditions.

So u recommend asus VG27AQ1A over the LG?

Just now, Trisen said:

either one is good, neither one is better than the other, OP should read the rtings comparision i linked and see which one he prefers

Just now, Trisen said:

They are quite similar.  I'd go for VG27AQ1A just because of 10-bit panel and a tad higher refresh rate.

1 minute ago, King of Memes said:

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/compare/lg-27gl850-b-vs-asus-tuf-vg27aq/912/1640?usage=3623&threshold=0.10

the asus one is better for some users, but the lg one is better for some, take your pick.

This is the hard part, i can't make up my mind between the 2 and i dont have a good PC shops that put the 2 monitor on the display (u got my joke right)

Most of my time i do programming stuff, play rocket league and watching some youtube videos or netflix

3 minutes ago, Trisen said:

This is the hard part, i can't make up my mind between the 2 and i dont have a good PC shops that put the 2 monitor on the display (u got my joke right)

Most of my time i do programming stuff, play rocket league and watching some youtube videos or netflix

what are some things you prefer about the Asus? what are some things you prefer about the LG?

2 minutes ago, King of Memes said:

what are some things you prefer about the Asus? what are some things you prefer about the LG?

Btw i've read ur rtings link, idk i just confuse about the black uniformity etc. Because on the paper asus VG27AQ is the better one, but a lot of people said that in real life condition LG win againts asus

2 minutes ago, Trisen said:

Btw i've read ur rtings link, idk i just confuse about the black uniformity etc. Because on the paper asus VG27AQ is the better one, but a lot of people said that in real life condition LG win againts asus

the black uniformity is how black the blacks are on a monitor. higher contrast ratios and better black uniformity make for a much better look, because things like shadows, dark skies, anything black will seem more black instead of gray, which is a problem IPS panels have. i would say, get the one with better black uniformity if you really care about how your games look and are gonna be using the monitor in a dark room.

8 minutes ago, Trisen said:

but a lot of people said that in real life condition LG win againts asus

a trusted site like rtings is usually more reliable than someones personal experience. im not at all implying that the LG one is bad, and truthfully, you'll be very happy with either one, both are great gaming monitors, dont sweat your decision too much.

Rtings on the other hand does not reflect the statistics of "IPS lottery"

Obviously they can't make a review with the results, based on 10, same model monitors average, and thats my point. 

M27Q is highly rated by rtings, but to look around - many people have problems with their backlight or IPS glow/bleed.

Allright thankyou guys for the insights, i'll go with my guts and get the LG 27GL850 let alone it's cheaper.