Anyone know how to get the MS office suite on linux?

I have been getting complaints that my documents that I have been sending from LibreOffice on my manjaro linux machine are weirdly formatted, even after exporting as a docx. Does anyone know a good tutorial for getting MS office on linux? I know it is possible because it was given a rating on the Wine app db, but I haven't found a good tutorial. I am running Manjaro KDE on my pc. I would use office online but it is not as fully featured and you must buy cloud storage. Thanks for any support.

Could be worth trying a virtual machine. You'll avoid all the hassle of working with Wine and such.

Desktop - i5-9600KF @4.8GHz all core, MSI Z390-A PRO, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, MSI GTX 1660S OC 6GB, WD Blue 500GB M.2 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD

Laptop - ASUS ZenBook 14 with ScreenPad, i7-1165G7, Xe iGPU 96EU, 16GB Octa-Channel 4200MHz, MX450 2GB, 512GB SSD with 32GB Optane

Old Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion 15, A10-9600P, R5 iGPU, 8GB, R8 M445DX, 2TB HDD

Old Laptop 2 - HP Pavilion 15 TouchSmart, i3-3217U, Intel HD 4000, 4GB, 1TB HDD

iPad 2018 - 128GB

iPhone XR - 128GB

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Can you run a vm? Thats what id do here.

I think the browser version has a free tier, have you tried it?

I can run a VM, but just wanted to know if there was a better alternative. I did try the free tier, but would like a version that was installed on the pc. Does anyone think that an app like crossover would work? I might consider crossover one, but I dont like how their updates work.

4 hours ago, penguin1 said:

I have been getting complaints that my documents that I have been sending from LibreOffice on my manjaro linux machine are weirdly formatted

What part of the Document is weirdly formatted? If it's font related, you can install Microsoft Fonts.

4 hours ago, penguin1 said:

I can run a VM, but just wanted to know if there was a better alternative. I did try the free tier, but would like a version that was installed on the pc. Does anyone think that an app like crossover would work? I might consider crossover one, but I dont like how their updates work.

Crossover would be the equivalent of running it Through Lutris with Wine. The Crossover Script was last updated June 2019.

Looking through the WineDB, Office 365 works inconsistently, doesn't activate, Online Functionality may not work, and can only run the 32bit version. The last working test result was here https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=35527&iTestingId=110212

If this is used for any sort of actual work, I would advise against relying on WINE.

Since you don't want to use Office Online, your best option would be in a VM. If you don't have a secondary Graphics Card, I will recommend the free version of VMware Player