Good entry-mid level 27" 1440p 144Hz+ Monitor suggestions?

Acxd

I would like some suggestions on what type of monitors to buy, I have heard alright reviews of the Odyssey G5, Gigabyte M27Q as well as some others. Id prefer a curved option rather than flat as my other monitor is already curved (Samsung C27JG50) but if a flat screen is considerably better than the curved options then that's fine. Any help would be appreciated please!

I would recommend the GIGABYTE G27QC. I have the flat version and I absolutely love it, it’s bright and it’s colors are way better than my other monitors. I will say that while it has HDR I would not recommend using it as it’s not the best at all.

7 minutes ago, Misguided Penguin said:

I would recommend the GIGABYTE G27QC. I have the flat version and I absolutely love it, it’s bright and it’s colors are way better than my other monitors. I will say that while it has HDR I would not recommend using it as it’s not the best at all.

That's the one I was leaning towards but wanted more clarification. How is the response time? Cause I play Siege and Warzone so I want something that is not amazing but perfectly fine for the price point.

1 hour ago, Acxd said:

That's the one I was leaning towards but wanted more clarification. How is the response time? Cause I play Siege and Warzone so I want something that is not amazing but perfectly fine for the price point.

I play competitive R6 on mine all the time and the response is great for the price.

28 minutes ago, Misguided Penguin said:

I play competitive R6 on mine all the time and the response is great for the price.

Alright, I only play Casual and Ranked for Siege, don't play in Scrims or anything so should be fine. Thanks for the recommendation!