3200mhz ram on b450 mother board

hello, i hope i ask on correct place, i am buying Asrock B450 Steel Legend for my build, and plan to buy Team T-Force Zeus DDR4 16GB (8x2) 3200mhz
after some research i found that B450 need enable XMP to run 3200mhz RAM. because this is new build, i wonder if my motherboard could run this without enabling XMP 1st, since it would be suck if after buying the ram and actually i can't turn it on because the RAM is incompatible or something

I am not sure what you think XMP is but your board is perfectly capable of running 3200mhz rams with or without using xmp.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

I am not sure what you think XMP is but your board is perfectly capable of running 3200mhz rams with or without using xmp.

I mean, the easiest way to do so would simply be to enable the XMP profile in his BIOS. I don't understand the desire to avoid using XMP.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

40 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I mean, the easiest way to do so would simply be to enable the XMP profile in his BIOS. I don't understand the desire to avoid using XMP.

He's a beginner. He may not have read that all motherboards start right off the bat at the Minimal speed and timing values. Basically running in safe mode. If the computer doesn't start up then there's a bigger problem than ram speed. XMP is the automated overclocking values for ram listed in the bios by the motherboard builder.

Manual tuning is for getting that edge in computing but for casual computer users then XMP is fine enough.

15 minutes ago, Aree Soothsayer said:

He's a beginner. He may not have read that all motherboards start right off the bat at the Minimal speed and timing values. Basically running in safe mode. If the computer doesn't start up then there's a bigger problem than ram speed. XMP is the automated overclocking values for ram listed in the bios by the motherboard builder.

Manual tuning is for getting that edge in computing but for casual computer users then XMP is fine enough.

XMP is not overclocking. XMP is a easy way to run your rams at their advertised speeds. If your rams werent advertised to run at those speeds then it would have been overclocking.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18