Help review my build please

Budget (including currency): Don't really have one but it is a little tight

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: nuendo, cubase, pro tools , reaper 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi There Im building my gf a pc she is studying sound design currently, and will be using the build for music production, sound design etc... Im not really sure what to spend the money on I used this website as a benchmark: https://www.logicalincrements.com/articles/build-pc-music-production-audio-daw she is going to run mac os on the build because she feels more comfortable with mac os that's why we're going with an intel cpu

We already have the GPU which is my 1660 super mini itx, its not even a year old I bought a 1080ti second hand so Im giving her my 1660, the case is a Gamdias talos M1

What we need to get and what I need advice on:

CPU: Intel i5-10500

Motherboard: Msi H410 PRO micro Atx

RAM:  Corsair vengeance rgb pro 2x16gb 2666

Power supply: Antec vp plus 500w

Thanks for any advice 

4 hours ago, DIVINEMADNEZ said:

Budget (including currency): Don't really have one but it is a little tight

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: nuendo, cubase, pro tools , reaper 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi There Im building my gf a pc she is studying sound design currently, and will be using the build for music production, sound design etc... Im not really sure what to spend the money on I used this website as a benchmark: https://www.logicalincrements.com/articles/build-pc-music-production-audio-daw she is going to run mac os on the build because she feels more comfortable with mac os that's why we're going with an intel cpu

We already have the GPU which is my 1660 super mini itx, its not even a year old I bought a 1080ti second hand so Im giving her my 1660, the case is a Gamdias talos M1

What we need to get and what I need advice on:

CPU: Intel i5-10500

Motherboard: Msi H410 PRO micro Atx

RAM:  Corsair vengeance rgb pro 2x16gb 2666

Power supply: Antec vp plus 500w

Thanks for any advice 

You can only get the official and optimized Mac os through buying apple products.(sadly)

It's kind of hard and finicky to get Mac OS running on a custom PC.Especially since you need Mac os compatible cards.

https://medium.com/@ayushere/is-your-pc-hackintosh-compatible-95be5d8b05a7

Your Gtx card will not work with hackintosh,you'll need an AMD one.

Do you or does she know how to configure hackintosh?

I reccomend sticking to Windows.