Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My First PC Build £400 - $550

I fianlly built my own gaming PC for £400/£550 - Any tips for upgardes, programs to install, what to do next

 

CPU - Ryzen 3200G

GPU - ASUS GTX 1050TI

MOBO - MSI A320M - A Pro M2

Ram - Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB 2666MHz

SSD - Kingston A400 240GB

PSU - Aerocool Ceylon 500W

Case - Coolermaster MasterBox Q300L

IMG_0556.HEIC

Link to post
Share on other sites

If its your first ever Build you should update your bios and all your drivers, so the system works fine.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MRBROKEPC said:

I fianlly built my own gaming PC for £400/£550 - Any tips for upgardes, programs to install, what to do next

 

CPU - Ryzen 3200G

GPU - ASUS GTX 1050TI

MOBO - MSI A320M - A Pro M2

Ram - Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB 2666MHz

SSD - Kingston A400 240GB

PSU - Aerocool Ceylon 500W

Case - Coolermaster MasterBox Q300L

IMG_0556.HEIC 1.08 MB · 4 downloads

For how much are you able to find the 3200g?

You don't need integrated graphics if you have a 1050 TI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheburek said:

For how much are you able to find the 3200g?

You don't need integrated graphics if you have a 1050 TI.

£80 i had organilly just planned to use the intergtared graphics but i got a good deal on the 1050ti on local selling site so i bought it

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MRBROKEPC said:

I fianlly built my own gaming PC for £400/£550 - Any tips for upgardes, programs to install, what to do next

 

CPU - Ryzen 3200G

GPU - ASUS GTX 1050TI

MOBO - MSI A320M - A Pro M2

Ram - Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB 2666MHz

SSD - Kingston A400 240GB

PSU - Aerocool Ceylon 500W

Case - Coolermaster MasterBox Q300L

IMG_0556.HEIC 1.08 MB · 7 downloads

My advise is go for b450 mobo cause you will also have option to upgrade your pc in future and try to get 1650 rather than 1050 both are of same price because 1650 will give 10% more performance than 1050

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crafter King said:

My advise is go for b450 mobo cause you will also have option to upgrade your pc in future and try to get 1650 rather than 1050 both are of same price because 1650 will give 10% more performance than 1050

1.He is in a budget

2.the 1650 is not the same price and the 1650 is much faster than the gtx 1050 TI,it's about 30% faster 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheburek said:

1.He is in a budget

2.the 1650 is not the same price and the 1650 is much faster than the gtx 1050 TI,it's about 30% faster 

 

In the UK the 1650 is currently around £400, the chepeast new GPU is a RX550 and thats £140, so i had to work in my budget

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MRBROKEPC said:

In the UK the 1650 is currently around £400, the chepeast new GPU is a RX550 and thats £140, so i had to work in my budget

Some people on this forum don't understand component pricing 🤦.

Of course it's double the price of a 1050,we have a shortage going on.

(I'm not addressing you)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cheburek said:

Some people on this forum don't understand component pricing 🤦.

Of course it's double the price of a 1050,we have a shortage going on.

(I'm not addressing you)

 

i proablly picked the worst time to try and build a PC

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×