i want to build a pc that could perform ok

Budget (including currency): $125 /MUR 5000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnit

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i could play at low setting so problem for now for the new build 

i have a dell optiplex 360 dual core and 4 gb ddr2 but 1 stick gone bad now i have only 1 stick of 2 gb with a gpu 512 gb nividia 

6 minutes ago, headhunter18 said:

Budget (including currency): $125 /MUR 5000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnit

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i could play at low setting so problem for now for the new build 

i have a dell optiplex 360 dual core and 4 gb ddr2 but 1 stick gone bad now i have only 1 stick of 2 gb with a gpu 512 gb nividia 

With that $125 budget you aren't going to get anything that is worth paying that money for, let a lone new. Best thing would be to look through your local calssifieds and see if you can get something that is decent at that price point, but honestly I doubt it. If you double your budget, say $250 you can get an older prebuilt with a low end graphics card or an APU, which would be good enough for what you want the computer to do.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here