Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CPU turns on but no prefrals working or monitors

Go to solution Solved by Zongohihello,
53 minutes ago, MuffinMunch said:

This is my CMOS clear pin. But how do I do it does it have a special thing that comes with the mother board or do I just thouch it with a random wire or screw driver

20210419_120800.jpg

You just short the two pins, with anything. A flat head screwdriver is often preferred by PC builders

So I was using my computer and it was totally fine the power went out. Came back, turned it back on now the CPU lights up the fans turn GPU RGB everything seems to work. But my keyboard and monitors aren't working. Even the power on button only turns on the computer now and doesn't do the manual shut down. 

Also worth noting I have the computer plugged into a surge protector.

What do I do now ?

Can you maybe provide a video? I don't understand what you mean by "the CPU lights up".

Just now, Zongohihello said:

Can you maybe provide a video? I don't understand what you mean by "the CPU lights up".

I mean the tower 

What motherboard do you have? Does it have any troubleshooting tools, such as LED lighes?

1 minute ago, Zongohihello said:

20210419_115311.jpg

20210419_115316.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

What motherboard do you have? Does it have any troubleshooting tools, such as LED lighes?

20210419_115524.jpg

1 minute ago, MuffinMunch said:

20210419_115311.jpg

20210419_115316.jpg

Try to Clear CMOS. Intel has a guide to it, but the step is the same as AMD. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000025368/processors.html

I don't work at Dell, i just love semi formal English.

Self Introduction and Current Rig

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! Press F5 to do so! | Remember to press that check mark on the right answer that solve your problem! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

🏳️‍⚧️ Rights

53 minutes ago, MuffinMunch said:

This is my CMOS clear pin. But how do I do it does it have a special thing that comes with the mother board or do I just thouch it with a random wire or screw driver

20210419_120800.jpg

You just short the two pins, with anything. A flat head screwdriver is often preferred by PC builders

38 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

Thank you soo much it worked