Need advice on identifying whether the processor is new

I ordered ryzen 5 3400g from Amazon.in. After i received the package i unboxed it. And to my surprise it's ryzen 5 3600xt. 

The thing is i ordered APU because i have no gpu and can't get one at reasonable price. So can't run this without gpu.

I have 2 options. 1 is replacement and other is to keep it and buy cheap graphics card and when stocks are back I'll buy good one.

Another problem is that the 3600xt came in box which is not good in condition. The stock fan has no thermal paste applied on it and i think someone removed it. The processor looks like in good condition but i think it's also used.

So help me on below questions.

1. Do i still get warranty for this scenario as i have different item than i ordered so the bill might not work.

2. How to check if the processor is working or not as i dont have any graphics card.

For second question i have ez debug led in my mother board. After i put this cpu and other parts together none of the light is turned on which means the processor is working right?

So do i replace or keep the processor (may be second hand) and get cheap graphics card?

Have you tested the 3600xt yet? Used CPUs are pretty safe bets if they look to be in good condition and you test 'em. If you haven't done that yet, borrow a buddy's graphics card and test it if you want to keep it. 

However, I would probably still return it because I like getting what I actually pay for, and perhaps it was a genuine mix up on Amazon's part.

IF it sthe box it wass supposed to be in, an order probably got mixxed up.

IF you can sell a 3600xt for more than a new 3400g costs, do that.

if not, return it and get a 3400g

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

18 minutes ago, Milan Patel said:

So do i replace or keep the processor (may be second hand) and get cheap graphics card?

Like @OrangeSunshinethere said, CPUs are typically fine as long as the pads/pins at the bottom are fine. Personally, I'd borrow a GPU from a buddy or whatever and run a few stress-tests on the CPU and keep it, if it passes those. Yes, it would mean you'd still have to find a cheap GPU, but it's not that difficult to find something of about the same performance as you'd get with the 3400G's iGPU, but then you'd have a lot better CPU.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Can anyone tell me about warranty as well? Do i get any kind of warranty?

20 minutes ago, Milan Patel said:

Can anyone tell me about warranty as well? Do i get any kind of warranty?

Highly unlikely. You got the wrong product and didn't return it, Amazon is unlikely to honor any warranty.

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

What I've done is, removed laptop hdd and put it on the new pc. After the pc boots, i connect it with remote desktop. I can see the whole pc is working fine. Now what you guys are thinking?

Is there a thing like if i have second hand cpu, it will not work after say 1 week or so? (Usually) Which things i have to look in cpu if it's a second hand cpu?

5 hours ago, Milan Patel said:

What I've done is, removed laptop hdd and put it on the new pc. After the pc boots, i connect it with remote desktop. I can see the whole pc is working fine. Now what you guys are thinking?

Is there a thing like if i have second hand cpu, it will not work after say 1 week or so? (Usually) Which things i have to look in cpu if it's a second hand cpu?

CPUs will either work or they wont

if its working then you have scored a good CPU.

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro