Fixing C Drive on boot after force shutdown after Screen went blank for 5 min

I have an Hp pavilion gaming 15(r5-4600h, gtx1650). Bought it in August 2020. It has only a hdd for stroage as of now. I have faced this blank screen issue for which i have to froce shut down the laptop  a number of times.  However for the last two times, when i start the laptop again after the force shut down,it shows "Fixing C drive". Should i be worried? It started up after 15min or so, and is working pretty normally. Should i get a better storage solution immediately(i dont have the budget for it roght now, but if absolutely needed i could spend some money)?

IMG_20210419_101619.jpg

Your forcing it off on startup, when you do that. That s a bad idea. 

Now, it has to try to fix the c drive . Let it do its thing. Never force off on startup.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Your forcing it off on startup, when you do that. That s a bad idea. 

Now, it has to try to fix the c drive . Let it do its thing. Never force off on startup.

I forced it off  after 5 min of it going blank when i was doing my work. Before it went blank, it was working perfectly. when the fixing c drive error came on booting up, i let it do its thing.