Decent 1080/1440p monitor for gaming/3D modelling

axulurion

Hey, so I'm getting a pc soon (~2nd part of may) and I need a monitor, I'll use it for gaming on a core i5-11600F(or 5600X, I'm not sure yet)/GTX 1660 Super and 3D modelling, and I can't spend more than 1000 pln (~$265) on it, and refresh rate over 60Hz would be nice, but not necessary. Any help would be apreciated.

1 minute ago, axulurion said:

Hey, so I'm getting a pc soon (~2nd part of may) and I need a monitor, I'll use it for gaming on a core i5-11600F(or 5600X, I'm not sure yet)/GTX 1660 Super and 3D modelling, and I can't spend more than 1000 pln (~$265) on it, and refresh rate over 60Hz would be nice, but not necessary. Any help would be apreciated.

Tbh, I think that 1440p on a GTX 1660 Super will do fine, but it'll run some games at like max 100 fps. There are lots of 1080p 144hz monitors on amazon.

Current Setup: PC

4 minutes ago, axulurion said:

Can you pay 269.99 amazon? Just 5 bucks over budget.

Current Setup: PC

28 minutes ago, Anonymous_Yee said:

Unfortunately, the price with shipping to Poland is 1691.88 pln ($445.86), which is too much for me, but I'll check on other sites.

LC-Power LC-M27-QHD-144-C

I don't know about the shipping to Poland, but this is also within the budget.