Getting the all white pc for my birthday

Go to solution Solved by TrashPC user,

no hate please first time really getting into researching a new pc and my brother told me to get this one but its above my price range of 4k just thought i would get an opinion, thx.

You wanna list the parts you had in mind?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Im planing to stick with everything the same but not sure if 128 is too much ram and i’m definitely not getting a 3090 because i just do t think its worth it for a few fps difference but anything is better than my pc now

3 minutes ago, TrashPC user said:

Im planing to stick with everything the same but not sure if 128 is too much ram and i’m definitely not getting a 3090 because i just do t think its worth it for a few fps difference but anything is better than my pc now

Same as what? You didn't post anything beside getting 3080 instead of 3090 and just now that you are considering getting 128GB or RAM (for gaming LMAO).

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

51 minutes ago, TrashPC user said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So i’m from the us and planing on getting the all white pc for my birthday but not sure if it fits in the 4k price. If it doesn't i was planing on going for a white 3080 not 3090 because it a huge price difference. I have a 800 dolor pc right now and wanting to get huge performance gains on the games i play. anyone have some extra tips to lower the cost but not the performance as much? greatly appreciated. also i'm  going to get it in late may.

Boi wtf are your current specs.

Current Setup: PC

35 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

Same as what? You didn't post anything beside getting 3080 instead of 3090 and just now that you are considering getting 128GB or RAM (for gaming LMAO).

LMAO WHY DOES HE NEED 128 GB OF RAM LOL

Current Setup: PC