Motherboard for Core 2 Duo E8435 salvaged from iMac

I recently got two early 2008 iMacs equipped with Core 2 Duos (specifically, a E8435 and a E8235). One of the iMacs doesn't seem to work at all (although the cpu seems to be fine), while the other one has the GPU issue where it needs to be replaced or baked.

My problem is, is there a way to reuse these CPUs, particularly the E8435, since I'm not planning on restoring the iMacs, considered that they're technically "mobile" processors? Will I be able to find a motherboard that supports them?

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen2i, Intel Core i7-1165G7, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 1TB SSD, Intel Iris Xe 96EUs, Windows 11 Pro | Lenovo Thinkpad X230, Intel Core i5-3320M, 16GB DDR3, 240GB SSD, Fedora Linux 35 XFCE.

Desktop: Motherboard - MSI B550-A PRO, CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, RAM - 16GB Kingston DDR4 3200Mhz, GPU - Zotac Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB, Cooler - Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B, SSD - 512GB Crucial P5, HDD - 1TB WD Blue, Case - Cooler Master NR600, Power - BeQuiet! Pure Power 11 600W, OS - Windows 11 Pro.

Peripherals: Mouse - Razer Orochi V2, Keyboard - Gamakay LK67, Monitor - HP 24w 1920x1080p 60Hz, Webcam - Redragon GW800

Audio: Amp - Topping A30 Pro, DAC - Topping D30 Pro, Headphones - Sony MDR-cd900st, HifiMan Sundara, IEMs - Moondrop Starfield, KZ x Crinacle CRN, Mic - Blue Yeti.

Sure but I don't know why you would want to as well these cpu's (their normal non mac weirdness counterparts) cost pennies at this point and are incredibly slow so I wouldn't know why you'd want to spend money on them/make a system out of it. Just keep them as a novelty item or something they are basically as useful doing that compared to being in a system.

Theoretically? Yes you can.

But at what cost?

Those are (by computing terms) ancient CPUs and will cost you far more in parts to make use of, than they are worth

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

You can reuse the cpu if you can find a motherboard that accept core 2 mobile cpu.

There are one or two motherboard in the past, but you can't find it anywhere right now.

Your best bet would be using a used laptop motherboard.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w