Is my PSU enough for my plans?

Budget (including currency): 1000€ (excluding GPUs [see story below], PSU and HDDs)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: semi-modern AAA titles, e-sport titles, some light videoediting and streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Well where do I start...

The debate i have now is, i got my self a Seasonic Focus PX-750 for my current build. But i want to upgrade, as a friend of mine, wants to upgrade from his dual 1080tis up to a 3080.
He would grant me these for a great price, but im in the believe that my 3770 isnt going to handle dual 1080tis (not to mention that my sh** a** MBO isnt going to handle them).
Next point would be, are 750w enough for a Ryzen5 3rd gen or do i have to toss a new one. Because i would love to keep the 1080tis in SLI, just for the flex...

Would be great if someone could help me, or talks me out of my idea... Thx

PcParts.png

Focus PX-750 with 2x 1080 Ti can be a problem. Seasonic is not a very goof choice with high power and high spiked GPUs.

SLI is almost dead. Use one 1080 Ti and sell the other.

Yes, 3770 should bottlekneck one 1080 Ti.

Get a Intel i5-11400F instead of a Ryzen 3600X. It performs better for the same price or less.

4 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

Focus PX-750 with 2x 1080 Ti can be a problem. Seasonic is not a very goof choice with high power and high spiked GPUs.

SLI is almost dead. Use one 1080 Ti and sell the other.

Yes, 3770 should bottlekneck one 1080 Ti.

Get a Intel i5-11400F instead of a Ryzen 3600X. It performs better for the same price or less.

First, Thx for your answer.
Yeah i know about the stand of SLI... but i still want the flex of the good look you know?:D
and the 22gb of vram could be quiet handy from time to time.
I've considered going 11th gen but is the i5 good enough for this or can it be overclocked?

SLI don't double the vram.

11400F can't be overclocked but it's at stock faster than a OCd Ryzen 3600X.

9 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

SLI don't double the vram.

11400F can't be overclocked but it's at stock faster than a OCd Ryzen 3600X.

Nice, then i got wrong the entire time... Well but its still a flex to have to of them:D
Oh that sounds good actually