*now won't post at all* Lots of BSOD plus unable to get into BIOS

SniffenJ

Over the past few months I feel like I have noticed a lot more BSOD. I get multiple per day now. Mostly when PC is idle or just using chrome for docs or youtube. Sometimes it takes hours before it happens, sometimes twice in 20min. When I come home from work I frequently noticed the pc has rebooted itself.

One extra wrinkle is I an not able to boot into bios. If I spam the f-keys I get blank monitors and an idle pc. Tried connecting monitors to onboard and the GPU, no display either way.

I checked the windows option for that “faster boot” thing but that is not engaged.

When booting up I don’t ever see the mobo screen or logs, just black and straight into windows. Not actually sure when that started but I don't think the PC came like that...

BSOD Error messages I see:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Specs:

OS:  Windows 10 Home x64 (Version 20H2 / OS build 19042.928 / Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0)

What OS was originally installed on the system?: Win10, OEM (ibuypower)

Age of system (hardware): Bought in 2018, expanded RAM June 2020, upgraded GPU/PSU in Jan 2021.

Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?: Same instal that came with the PC

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz

GPU: RTX 3080 FE

MotherBoard: ASRock Z390 PRO 4

RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 Memory Module - (HX432C16PB3AK) (pc came with 2x 8GB sticks, when upgrading got 2 more of the same model)

Power Supply: Thermaltake 850 Watt - 80 PLUS Gold Certified (PS-TPD-0850FNFAGU-1)

System Manufacturer: iBuyPower

Additional info from me: (I'm no expert so possibly a waste of words)

Spoiler

For a while now I had suspected this was all stemming from a driver for my very old audio interface (maudio fasttrack pro, from like 2004…). I had many BSOD and my audio would need to be reset (using voicemeeter) frequently.

Last week I upgraded that to an Evo4 and uninstalled the old drivers and installed the new interface. Crashes have continued but the audio is no longer glitching.

Figuring I was wrong about the cause of crashing I looked for help. I ran the SysanativeFileCollection and will attach link below.

I ran the “perfmon/report” which was suggested but the tool sat on “running for 60seconds” and never did anything. 
I looked for ways to fix this and a windows help told me to run "DISM.exe" Which ran 100% and said it competed successfully

Then I ran “sfc/scannow”. Which ran, game me Verification 100% complete and said 
“Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.”
I can attach the “CBS.log” if that is helpful to anyone.
Running it later it tells me “Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.”

I ran the companion app for my mobo and installed all the drivers they said were out of date. They download, install and restart my pc. On bootup I get a prompt saying the install was successful but loading the companion app back up it still shows I am on update 1.3 and not like 4.0 for the Bios. I have tried multiple times and get the same results.

Even after these steps I have continued to get same rate of BSOD. (and after like 5 restarts in a row just now I'm no longer getting audio out of the Evo4  which is weird...)

edit: Last night I spent hours reinstalling audio drivers, uninstalling the new interface and reinstalling it, looking for solutions. Restarting many times.

Finally gave up. Did a full PC shutdown and went to bed. Booted the PC up at like 3pm and the audio is just working. Nothing settings wise has changed and I am worried it could just do it again. on a whim since I have no idea what 'solved' the problem.

CBS.log

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKfTSTbV0pvufob0zoYRtx5aJBw_SzNF/view?usp=sharing

SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TAHFiXoXJ2gkHIm16hmXwHcz8tUxFSUh/view?usp=sharing

I appreciate anyone's time who takes a look to help

Edited by SniffenJ
adding info about ram upgrade, then my results from troubleshooting the new audio issue... And then finally updated the thread title since pc won't boot anymore.

I think that sleeper "not seeing BIOS screen" issue is the bigger one currently...

Sine yesterday I did some googling after more BSOD kept happening and there was instruction to do "chkdsk /f /r" in the command prompt.

The reault told me it could not check the disk since it was in use, but I could have the PC do it on the next boot.

I agreed, and when my pc inevitablely BSOD'ed again I think it is trying to do that test on the restart... But now it just does not display anything. Pc has power, lights, fans etc but monitors are acting like nothing is plugged in. Keyboard and etc get some lights at bootup but go dark quickly after.

This is what I see if I ever tried to force a boot to bios so I assume this is related. Like there might be an invisible prompt or something? I just have monitors blinking the lil power lights as if I don't have the pc powered on.

So now my pc won't boot anymore. I have tried letting it sit for a while. I tried hitting esc or enter. Nothing really does anything. Restarting, powering off and waiting a few seconds before powering back on... All just lead to a "nothing display"/never-post state.

I'll try and do more phone googling and troubleshooting but my pc is just not gonna work till I get a solution I guess.

Would appreciate if anyone has any ideas.

Sorry if I am not giving the right info or ramble. I'm just pretty exhausted and it seems like any attempts I have made to fix this have only made things worse. Pretty brutal to the self esteem.