Question about the Asus ROG Maximus XIII Hero

I'm so close to buying this motherboard, but there's one rather trivial thing I need to know first: That Q-code LED screen thing in the top right corner of the board... does it display the CPU temp after the OS has loaded?  My MSI board does and that's a feature I really like.  I tried looking in the manual, but I was unable to find this information.

CPUIntel Core i9-14900K I GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming I MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming I RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB I SSDSamsung 980 Pro 2TB I PSUCorsair RM1000x (2021) I Cooler: Corsair iCUE Link H150i I CaseCorsair 5000D Airflow I FansCorsair QX120 x10 Cables: Corsair Premium Individually Sleeved Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB I MouseCorsair Nightsabre Wireless Mouse Pad: Asus ROG Sheath Monitor: Aorus FV43U 

1 hour ago, lerodemmy said:

I'm so close to buying this motherboard, but there's one rather trivial thing I need to know first: That Q-code LED screen thing in the top right corner of the board... does it display the CPU temp after the OS has loaded?  My MSI board does and that's a feature I really like.  I tried looking in the manual, but I was unable to find this information.

after reading all the below stuff my answer is inclining towards..... yes

1) https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?95810-Q-LED-no-Longer-displays-TEMP-and-Boot-issue-after-3504-bios-update

2) time stamp - 1:16:00
in bios --> advanced mode --> Advanced setting --> onboard devices  there you can see Q-code led function

3)  time-stamp 7:34

(all top of the line mobo has other options than just turn off q-code since they are mostly used for overclocking)

3) https://www.overclock.net/threads/q-code-led-display.1751252/

for those with not top of the line mobo but with Q-code.

4)

5) https://linustechtips.com/topic/1221166-what-should-a-debug-led-display-normally/?tab=comments#comment-13813642

i guess you should also try posting this question on overclock.net

24 minutes ago, Orian Pax said:

after reading all the below stuff my answer is inclining towards..... yes

Thank you!

CPUIntel Core i9-14900K I GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming I MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming I RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB I SSDSamsung 980 Pro 2TB I PSUCorsair RM1000x (2021) I Cooler: Corsair iCUE Link H150i I CaseCorsair 5000D Airflow I FansCorsair QX120 x10 Cables: Corsair Premium Individually Sleeved Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB I MouseCorsair Nightsabre Wireless Mouse Pad: Asus ROG Sheath Monitor: Aorus FV43U