Is the fix a PCB replacement or does it call for data recovery

Hello! I was browsing the internet on my Dell Latitude 3550 when all of a sudden, I got BSOD and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I let windows do its thing, and eventually restarted, but this time giving me BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. So my laptop pulls up Dell SupportAssist, and out comes "Hard Drive not installed." So i check if the connections are in place, reconnect everything, and restart, and it turns out to be a hard drive failure. I called DataSavers, and they estimate a range of $700-$2700, depending on what they find when I send it in. So, I decided to try investigating to see if I can fix this WITHOUT spending 700-2700 dollars. When I took off the PCB of my hard drive, I looked and saw these few contact pads and seemed to be scratched away, and am wondering if this is the cause of my drive not working. If this is the case, I am hoping i can just buy a replacement PCB and avoid the costly data recovery. My hard drive is a Seagate Momentus 500GB that came from a old build of mine, so I just swapped out the original laptop drive since i didnt want to transfer everything over. The laptop has been working fine for the past 6 months until now, where my hard drive stopped working.

image.jpg

image.jpg