Build for playing and ¿light? 3D design and animation

Budget (including currency): around 300€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: The most "heavy" game will probably be Monster Hunter World, but i started studing by myself 3D design and animation using Blender, i got fascinated by the Vtubing thing, so i would like a machine capable of working with this type of load (i dont need a NASA-like machine), with my current PC im more or less comfortable with what im doing right now while im trying to learn how the program works, but specially when loading "big models" with lots of poligons and stuff it takes a while to load, im importing characters i made in "Koikatsu" in a PMX format using the MMD plugin, just to play around with blander learning what does what and basically trying to understand how it works, but when using some tools like sculpting or painting, the performance goes downhill or it just freezes/crashes. Ram wise i never seen my current 16GB fully used, with these models it usually goes around 5 to 8GB used, and thats with discord open in a call, and firefox with 8~10 tabs open 2 of them being videos.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

My current PC is an Athlon 860K OC at 4.2Ghz, and undervolted (dont remember the current voltage), 16GB of ddr3 1866mhz, GTX 960 4GB (gigabyte G1 model), for PSU a Corsair RM650X, the case is a Bitfenix Neos blue edition no window sidepanel, for monitor im using an Acer S222HQL, the keybord im using is a generic fujitsu one,  for mouse its a Sharkoon Drakonia Black V1.

I bought a X570 Aorus Elite on a 25% discount black friday deal, some stuff happend and i could complete my build back then, but now i have some money, and i would like to finish this PC, for PSU i will be re-using my current Corsair RM650X, and with the current GPU situation, i will stick to my GTX 960 4GB, unless some miracle happens and i either become rich or the gpu situation gets fixed, the same goes for my monitor, i will be reusing it along with the rest of peripherals.

So basically im just looking for some advice for ram and cpu.

With my money i could go max for a ryzen 3600x and 16GB of ram (200€ and around 75~90€ respectively), all new, but if i look for used parts i can easily find 32GB kits for 120€  (even if they are low speed 2666mhz kits i can deal with the trouble of trying to manually overclocking them later on) and some ryzen 3700X's for around 200~240€.

Since i don't see the need of 32GB of ram, im thinking about just trying to get a good deal on a used 3700X or a 3600/X and some good 3200mhz 2x8 16GB ram sticks. If i do this in the future i can just resell this ram kit or get another 2x8 16gb kit of the same model and upgrade to 32gb (i know that it would be ideal to stick to 2 sticks because of daisy chain mobo and all that stuff, i more or less know the theory, i never really played around with ram configurations), if i pick a 3600 i could upgrade in the future if needed.

Since i don't know how much i need of everything i don't like the idea investing on a high end cpu just to not end up using it entierly.

For cooling im thinking about just using the stock cooler, until i can afford a Scythe Fuma 2 or Mugen 5 Rev.B

What do you think? Should i try to save some money and go with 16GB and 3600/X? or go for a 3700 and 16/32gb? other possible options?  the 3600 will be enough for my needs or should i try to get a 3700X for some futureproofing?  I've seen some 3500X's for just 100~115€, could they be a good choice or maybe i should stick looking for 3600 and 3700's?

3700 16gb is the best for 3d programs, 8 cores is a massive difference compared to 6 cores in 3d programs

Blender.png