My Gaming PC crashed in the weirdest way possible

Dynamisticality

It was really hard to find a picture even close to what it looked like, but it was basically a bunch of purple horizontal lines across the pc, with very few lines being randomly colored, and they would flicker and flash.

Is there anything wrong with my pc? I built it myself, and spent a lot of money on it so I want to know if this is a warning sign

(Note: I wasn't doing anything intensive like gaming while using it, simply just watching a video on youtube and browsing the web)

Specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x

Gigabyte RTX 3070

16 (2 x 8) gb of corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

Sabrent Rocket 1tb ssd

S1sc7lP_d.png

I don't have my phone with me, but this is the closest image I could find, it wasn't the desktop background though and the lines were more stretched horizontally.

If you weren't doing anything intensive, it's probably a driver issue. Try reinstalling your drivers.

9 hours ago, GalacticRuler said:

If you weren't doing anything intensive, it's probably a driver issue. Try reinstalling your drivers.

Youtube uses like 30-40% of a rtx3070, very weird since a gtx1060 can do the job with like 5% usage lol.

Something wrong about those drivers/ windows... but I agree, reinstalling the drivers is a good idea,  and if that doesn't fix it then DDU and install them again (just saying cause DDU isn't always necessary actually)

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Swap out also new cmos battery. Sometimes bad battery can cause corrupt drivers etc.