Corsair RGB Vengance RAM

PixyBoi

Bought Corsair Ram a while back and it was working perfectly fine. Now when I pick the High Performance power mode the RGB freezes and I can't control the RGB nor can I see the temps for it.

PC Specs:

i7-10700

Gigabyte Aorus B460

32GB RAM (16*2)

RTX 2060 Super

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

I have the Vengeance Pro and I experienced something like this a while ago. I ended up figuring out that I had the wrong speeds/timings set in my BIOS and it was messing everything else up. I think you should check what you have it set to and compare it to the rated settings -- if you're trying to overclock then that may be the problem so try it at the rated settings and see if that works. If you don't know your rated speed/timings you can either find them on the sticker on the side of each stick or they will probably be online. 

I just turned on X.M.P profile 1 since it was running at like 2166Mhz and now it's running at 2933Mhz since the B460 motherboard can't run past that. If you don't mind explaining is memory timing?

UPDATE:

I timing was the same so i changed it manually to the recommended and my PC wouldn't post. so i reset it by using a screw driver and resetting the CMOS and it worked. However that didn't fix the RAM problem