Team fortress 2dev console won't open no matter what I do.

Hi it's me again

UDONTO

I have a Problem with the dev console in TF2 as you can see by the title.

I already tryed to open it as a Launch option (which as it seems doesn't do sh*t annymore, like where the f*ck do go you confirm the "option"?)

My reason for why I want to open it in the first place is to set the FOV to 110° so i won't get so dizzy and motion sick.

And if coincidentaly know how to do that in diferent valve titles like Half-Life 1-2 episode 2 (exept for alyx, don't own that game yet) and the 2 Portal games aswell, feel free to tell me how to do so.

Thanks in advance,

UDONTO.

Open up options (not the advanced options), click on keyboard, click on advanced and then enable the developer console. Click OK, and apply the changes. I hope this is what you meant and that it fixes the problem. (Make sure you have a developer console opening key binded in the keyboard options before applying)

11 minutes ago, RealFlameknight said:

Open up options (not the advanced options), click on keyboard, click on advanced and then enable the developer console. Click OK, and apply the changes. I hope this is what you meant and that it fixes the problem. (Make sure you have a developer console opening key binded in the keyboard options before applying)

I already did that.

Didn't do anything.