Power supply compatibility help, and maybe some server rack advice

Good day friends!

I really like these older server/workstation boards, but I'm unfamiliar with the odd motherboard power connector layouts.

I think I did find a power supply with the right connections, could someone please confirm and guide me? I'm using this to build a cheapo storage server, and while threadripper easily has countless SATA ports, the platform is too expensive for me right now.

I did think about server racks, but I have no idea how to really set those up, and there's not many tutorials.

power supply I found-

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GA, 80 Plus Gold 750W Power Supply - Newegg.com

Board I was looking at-

KCMA-D8 | Servers & Workstations | ASUS USA

image.png.4f4f0afc9e02f8540923bab5f04af4d9.png

Basically, I'm ready for a cheap, simple way to support and protect my data hoarding ways. I have many large capacity drives with tons of valuable (to me) data, so the time has come to keep my data safe and organized, as well as accessible from other systems.

Any guidance is wonderful, I want as many drives in one system as possible, and the board above has  1 4  SATA ports, and some expansion slots I could add SATA expansion too as well! If I could be guided on server rack ways, dude, that would be absolutely insane.

Either way, thanks for reading, I look forward to the guidance!

That board as pretty normal atx power connector, so that psu and basically every other psu will work.

What rack do you have?

How many tb do you want to store?

Why did you pick that board? Id get a single socket board for nas use.

Id probably just get a used server here if you wat a rackmount nas