I am looking forward on earning Income through Freelancing...Can anyone help me with adequate knowldge?

I am looking forward on earning income from programming, I have a very very basic knowledge in Popular languages, But haven't excelled in anyone. I wish to master either Python or JavaScript...

The thing I worries about JS

-- A lot of Frameworks and Libraries to keep Up with

The things I worry about Python

-- A lot of people mastered it, worried that that may reduce the demand
-- I am not actually sure what will I do as Freelancing Project if I master Python.

I'd say - start with excelling at something. There will always be a demand for highly skilled programmers, might not be the case for anyone mediocre. People want to hire professionals , that'll never change (probably). So, figure out what exactly it is what you want to do and start grinding at it, hone your craft.

It does not mean you're stuck with something for life. And you will have to learn new things constantly, prepare to be a student forever and ever in this field. You can kind of coast through sometimes, but it's not worth it IMO.

JavaScript is probably the better choice for freelancing as the versatility of the language causes it to have a larger pool of available jobs. Although you should definitely try to learn both.

On 4/17/2021 at 10:31 AM, Zenith Lal said:

The thing I worries about JS
-- A lot of Frameworks and Libraries to keep Up with

JS can be divided into two parts:

* widgets and scripts used on websites

* single page applications built entirely in JS via Ember.js/Angular/Vue/Flavor of the month framework

The first one is generic web design and it's that complicated the second one is quite specific specialization and quite often specialization into one software stack. For freelance webdesign it's rather to narrow.

On 4/17/2021 at 10:31 AM, Zenith Lal said:

The things I worry about Python

-- A lot of people mastered it, worried that that may reduce the demand
-- I am not actually sure what will I do as Freelancing Project if I master Python.

There is to much juniors and wannabies that don't learn and way to little mid/senior developers. If you learn you will have more jobs than time allows.

If you are willing to learn then it would be cool to find a job in a company (even small one) that have good reputation, senior developers and one that mentors/tutors new developers - this will teach you a lot, really a lot and after that you will be able to move your career as you see fit.