Looking to upgrade GPU but don't know what fits my build best

Budget (including currency): anything near MSRP

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming/Streaming 

Current build at the moment:

Case: ICUE 200T

Mother Board: TUF X570

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x + stock cooler

GPU: RX 5500XT O8G

PS: Thermaltake 500W White - (Currently waiting on Aresgame 750W Gold)

RAM : 2x 8GB T-Force DDR4

Storage: XPG 1TB NVME 1.3 + 250gb Hard drive

I am in the middle of upgrading my starter PC and have had a hard time deciding on what type of GPU I should shoot for (not factoring in the shortage). Just not sure what will fit my Build well while also shooting to consistently handle high end games. At the moment i can handle most games at 1080p with occasional frame drops (from 100 down to 50 at its most drastic states). Any input/suggestions would be appreciated, totally new to PC building this being my first upgrade project from my original PC build.

depends solely on your luck and location.

Currently your best shot may be searching for a low to mid range card, or an older model.

Unfortunately as it seems now, many more vendors are jumping on the price rocket scheme, as the demand is really high.

So, as for my personal preference: Id go and look at the second hand market, to get me an older model radeon gpu like a rx570, rx580 or something around gtx 960, 970,

since the goal is just to overcome the current time and upgrade later on

If 

21 minutes ago, Haraikomono said:

depends solely on your luck and location.

Currently your best shot may be searching for a low to mid range card, or an older model.

Unfortunately as it seems now, many more vendors are jumping on the price rocket scheme, as the demand is really high.

So, as for my personal preference: Id go and look at the second hand market, to get me an older model radeon gpu like a rx570, rx580 or something around gtx 960, 970,

since the goal is just to overcome the current time and upgrade later on

If i was looking to stick with a low card wouldn't it just be best for me to stick with my 5500xt? i probably won't but a gpu unless it adds a large change in performance. Locally i would say i have a good bet at finding something more mid range and up.

1 minute ago, CptPastryCream said:

If 

If i was looking to stick with a low card wouldn't it just be best for me to stick with my 5500xt? i probably won't but a gpu unless it adds a large change in performance. Locally i would say i have a good bet at finding something more mid range and up.

sure. if they are selling it. why not