Are my parts compatible and good enough for my needs.???

Dahrz

Budget: $2500 USD (can go up to $2700 USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rocket League, Minecraft, GTA 5, Valorant, Warzone, Flight Simulator, model rendering, Video editing, and doing stuff like surfing the web and productivity.

Other details I have a GK61 with Gateron blacks opticals and a Glorious Model O wired. I also have a 144 hertz 1440p LG monitor 1 ms response time. 

I currently have a XBOX One and a MacBook Air for school. I wanted to try playing games at more than 60 FPS and try other games. I would love the play any game 240 or 144 FPS @ 1440p. I also need speed for productivity such as I will be editing videos and handling a business using many tabs and a lot of RAM.

Now for PC PARTS!!!! I will be building this summer so I can play games during the summer! :). I am going with corsair AIO and case and fans so I can use iCUE software to control them with ease. My theme is white but I can make an exception for the GPU because of the market right now.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x (Already have; bought for $450). Also no bent pins.

GPU: Any RTX 3070 OC edition or any RTX 3080 normal and OC editions. (preferably the ROG STRIX White OC 3080 (WILL PAY UP TO $1200 FOR A NEW ONE and it is currently $1,149.99 so $50 BUCKS EXTRA)). I need a GPU currently.

MOBO: ROG STRIX B550-A (white colored MOBO LOOKS HAWT!!!). Will be buying later so I have the warranty when I build. (It is $180 on amazon).

RAM: Skill Trident NEO 2x16 32GB 3600 MHZ CL16. Will be buying later so I have warranty when I build. (It is $250 on Newegg). I have 2x16 so I can upgrade to 64 GB later without having to buy a whole new set of RAM!! :)

STORAGE: Samsung 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2 nvME SSD. Will be buying later so I have warranty when I build. (It is $160 on amazon). Also a 2TB SEAGATE Barracuda HDD for files and projects. (It is $55 on amazon).

COOLER: Corsair Elite Capellix H100i 240MM AIO. (Bought for $170 because it was going out of stock). Also my case only supports a 240 MM AIO on the top which is where I will be mounting.

CASE: Corsair WHITE 4000X Tempered Glass Panel with 3 fans. (Bought for $135 because I wanted to). It is perfect!! 

PSU: My dad's friend will be sending a 750W power supply but I am not sure if it gold or bronze plus rating. Will it be good enough for my parts saying if it is 750W 80+gold or bronze?? Also, in case if it is not good enough, I will be buying a RM750 W 80+ Gold. Will this be good enough for the 3080 normal and OC editions or do I need to get a RM850W 80+ Gold.

I think that is it! Pleas let me know if my parts are bad or will have any issues. I checked with PC PART Picker and it said I only need to do BIOS update on MOBO which I can do. Thanks for reading this and have a good day. If anyone has a spare 3070 OC or any 3080, please message me if you would like to sell!!! :) 

If you go to Asus.com they have a white 3070 oc edition but idk if its in stock tho but yea 

Just subtract $449 becasue you already got the cpu 

And the extra money left I suggest going towards a 3070 white oc from asus or 3080 white oc from asus

If you buy a psu, go with an RMX750 or RMX850 white. They come with white cables and are better than the RM.

G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver modules might look better than Neo. You might also consider Crucial white or white rgb modules. All are available in DDR4-3600 2x16GB CL16 kits. 

But you might want to consider going with Vengeance RGB Pro (SL) 2x16GB DDR-4 CL18. The higher latency is not really going to to have a noticeable effect on performance.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

2 hours ago, Max L said:

If you go to Asus.com they have a white 3070 oc edition but idk if its in stock tho but yea 

Just subtract $449 becasue you already got the cpu 

And the extra money left I suggest going towards a 3070 white oc from asus or 3080 white oc from asus

yea that's what Im gonna do. really wish I can get a white GPU but that this point I don't even care about the GPU color 

2 hours ago, brob said:

If you buy a psu, go with an RMX750 or RMX850 white. They come with white cables and are better than the RM.

G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver modules might look better than Neo. You might also consider Crucial white or white rgb modules. All are available in DDR4-3600 2x16GB CL16 kits. 

But you might want to consider going with Vengeance RGB Pro (SL) 2x16GB DDR-4 CL18. The higher latency is not really going to to have a noticeable effect on performance.

I will definitely consider the PSU change and I went with the G.Skill Trident Neo is because of the pricing as it can save me money compared to if I go for the royal series or corsair ram with the same or worse specs. Thanks for your opinion and help!