The problem I am having with the RX570

Ag047

I was using my GPU with a converter for 2 years but 4 days ago my converter just burned. I put a picture of it here and I just bought another one. I used it since today. I smelled burning like before while playing CS:GO. It was the same smell and I just turned off my PC. Then I turned on it again, it's working. I will upgrade my PC soon but I'm worried about my new PC parts. Can someone help me find where the problem is?

20210413_182900.jpg

Immediately stop using a component that burned, for your own safety and at least for the safety of your computer. 

4 minutes ago, Ag047 said:

Can someone help me find where the problem is?

Too much current through a rather crappy looking cable. If your power supply does not have PCIe power connectors, chances are it is not capable of properly powering a GPU.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

The fact that you say that youve been using it for 2 years gives the impression that it might have been physical damage to the cable